Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same mistakes were being made last season

The same problems also

However last year we had Rom and he would paper over the problems. Now without him the issues are becoming more obvious

I've thought this for a while now. Far too many players who don't want to be here. There is definitely something not right.

One example is Ashley Williams

At Swansea he was a tough strong centre back who led, talked and commanded on the pitch. Seemed very motivated and full of confidence

Since he's been here it looks like he's just fallen out of love with football. Looks weak, seems to be quiet, lacks motivation and doesn't seem ready for the challenge. As a manager Koeman should have addressed this time ago! I don't see a squad happy to play under him

Add to that, tubby and not really arsed

Can anybody who still backs Koeman explain the system we play? Genuine question as I've asked a few other blues and nobody seems to know, is this Koeman fella that clever that his tactics are unexplainable to us football retards?

I think the truth is somewhere in between, he's made mistakes but the players aren't performing too. It would help if he stuck to one team until we bedded down, one formation and a main first elevsn it seems he tinkers far too much for each game instead of trying to impose ourselves on them. So that added to our lack of balance and several players trying to fit in we look lost.Weve had a tough start, I don't advocate sacking him but he needs to sort it out very quickly.

I think the truth is somewhere in between, he's made mistakes but the players aren't performing too. It would help if he stuck to one team until we bedded down, one formation and a main first elevsn it seems he tinkers far too much for each game instead of trying to impose ourselves on them. So that added to our lack of balance and several players trying to fit in we look lost.Weve had a tough start, I don't advocate sacking him but he needs to sort it out very quickly.

The players aren't performing because there isn't any direction, we don't have a gameplan, how can you blame the players when nobody has a clue what to do???? They're literally getting sent out without any thought, there's absolutely no way 10 players (goalkeeper aside) are ignoring the tactics set out by the manager, Koeman doesn't have any and it's there for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back