Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive so far. No question.

I like Koeman a lot.

I think I'll settle into his Everton era though when Baines and Jagielka are out the door. Hopefully that isn't too long. I can't stand snides and Baines was at it again tonight. Small man, small mind. Counting the days until he's gone.

I like Koeman a lot.

I think I'll settle into his Everton era though when Baines and Jagielka are out the door. Hopefully that isn't too long. I can't stand snides and Bianes was at it again tonight. Small man, small mind. Counting the days until he's gone.

I was about to like this until that odd tirade in the 3rd paragraph, what's all that about Dave? What did he do wrong? You can't still be mad at him over... "that" incident surely?

I like Koeman a lot.

I think I'll settle into his Everton era though when Baines and Jagielka are out the door. Hopefully that isn't too long. I can't stand snides and Baines was at it again tonight. Small man, small mind. Counting the days until he's gone.

lol brilliant.

I like Koeman a lot.

Dave man, I was really wanted everything to come good for Martinez, but the defeats to Arsenal and West Ham last year was were I lost it. I honestly believed if he could get it all together he could do really good things for the club. But come on, it's obviously things were broken in the club at the end of last year. Baines is right, and he was right last year too. They're doing the simple things when last year doing the extrvegent cost us goals and points. We are far fitter and it shows in our ability to press, keep on pushing and prevent late goals. We're keeping clean sheets AND scoring at almost 2 a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back