Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that one. I doubt it was directed at that. It certainly seemed like a criticism of Rom's behaviour.

Let's hope it's a well-judged criticism, I know Ron has a reputation of ruling with an iron fist which is cool, but he does also have a reputation for falling out with some players!

Behave Dave, you look like a bloke who still bitches about his ex years later when your married with kids and still panging

Baines is one of the best everton players and most loyal in my time watching us, meanwhilst your taking the side of a absolute joke of a manger who if given a year more would have taken us down.

assists tonight from 2 players signed by koeman, one by a bloke froze out by martinez and 3 goals from a striker who wpouldnt beb any where near goodison this season should martinez have stayed.

But yeah Jagielka and Baines where always the problem mate weren't they LOLOLOL
Ha Ha.

One of the best players you've seen for Everton who's never won a sausage.

Btw, "loyalty" - you must have missed that quote from him when United were sniffing about:

"I could have signed a contract [at Everton] at any time in the summer and put it all to bed. It was a case of letting the business side of it get conducted, knowing you couldn't lose. The perspective was I could only win from this situation."

Mr Loyalty there alright.

Another LOL moment:

"and 3 goals from a striker who wpouldnt be any where near goodison this season should martinez have stayed...."

...he wouldn't be here only for Martinez.

Dear me. Awful "analysis". Maybe you're better with Russian teams?

Ha Ha.

Btw, "loyalty" - you must have missed that quote from him when United were sniffing about:

"I could have signed a contract [at Everton] at any time in the summer and put it all to bed. It was a case of letting the business side of it get conducted, knowing you couldn't lose. The perspective was I could only win from this situation."

Another LOL moment:

"and 3 goals from a striker who wpouldnt be any where near goodison this season should martinez have stayed...."

Wasn't Baines part of the team that won the trophy for highest ever premier league points total

Ha Ha.

Another LOL moment:

I'm loyal to my employer but if I had the option of increasing my salary for doing the same job at any time in the year I'd take the opportunity.

When he gets the starting line up wrong or is let down by a player/s, he seems to be incredibly cool and makes the correct change at the correct time. The interviews are great too.

Really happy with him so far.

Ha Ha.

Another LOL moment:

By the way there are lots of players that are quality players that never win anything. Following your logic he shouldve moved on to win trophies? Or stayed loyal to a club not winning them? Which is it?

By the way there are lots of players that are quality players that never win anything. Following your logic he shouldve moved on to win trophies? Or stayed loyal to a club not winning them? Which is it?

As posted and underlined, he did NONE of those things.

Anyway, Moyes battered and humiliated again for the third time after leaving here. And a good night all round. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back