Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive so far. No question.

I like Koeman a lot.

I think I'll settle into his Everton era though when Baines and Jagielka are out the door. Hopefully that isn't too long. I can't stand snides and Baines was at it again tonight. Small man, small mind. Counting the days until he's gone.

I hope they left the knives in Bobby back

I like Koeman a lot.

I think I'll settle into his Everton era though when Baines and Jagielka are out the door. Hopefully that isn't too long. I can't stand snides and Baines was at it again tonight. Small man, small mind. Counting the days until he's gone.
I sort of get where you're coming from, but he responded to a leading question tonight and simply stated they'd gone back to the drawing board (in so many words), he had to say something and I thought it was fair comment given the way we finished last term. I also liked his response to the 'how far can Everton go' question, pretty measured and made the interviewer look a clown, which is nice.

Koeman is the manager we so desperately needed. Forget about the window - what's done is done.

We have Koeman and his backroom staff, Walsh as DoF who (presumably) made the call on Gana. We have a manager who will be ruthless when required in making changes that impact the match. It's a good start to the new era. Enjoy it, savour it. It's a great time to be blue ;)

I like Koeman a lot.

Haha....think you are in for a long wait.

Baines small mind...righto pal.

I hope they left the knives in Bobby back

I hope the door smacked his arse on the way out

image.webp

I like Koeman a lot.

Behave Dave, you look like a bloke who still bitches about his ex years later when your married with kids and still panging

Baines is one of the best everton players and most loyal in my time watching us, meanwhilst your taking the side of a absolute joke of a manger who if given a year more would have taken us down.

assists tonight from 2 players signed by koeman, one by a bloke froze out by martinez and 3 goals from a striker who wpouldnt beb any where near goodison this season should martinez have stayed.

But yeah Jagielka and Baines where always the problem mate weren't they LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back