Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive so far. No question.

I like Koeman a lot.

I think I'll settle into his Everton era though when Baines and Jagielka are out the door. Hopefully that isn't too long. I can't stand snides and Baines was at it again tonight. Small man, small mind. Counting the days until he's gone.

I think this is Daveks of saying in a roundabout way that it was the correct decision to change managers.lol

As posted and underlined, he did NONE of those things.

Anyway, Moyes battered and humiliated again for the third time after leaving here. And a good night all round. Long may it continue.
So does that make him loyal or disloyal? I'm confused by that answer. Should he have moved on in your opinion to win trophies or stayed at a club not winning them?

As posted and underlined, he did NONE of those things.

Anyway, Moyes battered and humiliated again for the third time after leaving here. And a good night all round. Long may it continue.

Tbh mate, first the result and then the news of that donation, who cares about anything else after that, class act by the club today.

Leave the other stuff till another day eh ;)

So does that make him loyal or disloyal? I'm confused by that answer. Should he have moved on in your opinion to win trophies or stayed at a club not winning them?
In his own words he wasn't going to be loyal. They're not my words, they're his. He'd have moved on if a deal could have been reached. Moyes valued him at about £5m IIRC and United weren't shifting in that valuation so it's not a matter of me saying he should have moved on to win trophies it's a matter of a potential trophy winning team not pushing the boat out for him.

In his own words he wasn't going to be loyal. They're not my words, they're his. He'd have moved on if a deal could have been reached. Moyes valued him at about £5m IIRC and United weren't shifting in that valuation so it's not a matter of me saying he should have moved on to win trophies it's a matter of a potential trophy winning team not pushing the boat out for him.
Don't know how from that quote you deduce he wasn't going to be loyal. He simply says he's waiting for business to be condulded. You could just as easily make the case he was always signing for Everton, just wanted the best deal. Utd wanted him badly we were just unmoved in our position on him. If he had wanted to force a move he couldve a LA Stones...

2 goals conceded in the first 4 games. Equal best defence in the league. Team hasn't conceded a goal with Williams on the pitch. Arguably the biggest transformation since last season. We hoped and prayed Koeman would sort out our defence, the stats suggest he has.

It's almost as if he has actually done some defensive work on the training ground. Beggars belief.

Hes a fantastic manager, one of the best in the league. When you have a coach this good its about whether he can get a playing staff together to challenge for titles, not whether he'll fail tactically cause that wont be the case.

Remember when we used to enjoy Martinez's interviews. :blush:
I've got to put my hand up and say "yes". But theinterviews never changed, everything was always phenomenal, incredible, etc etc etc.
Stopped listening to him mid way through his second season, and in the end, I couldn't stand sight nor sound of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back