Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha.

One of the best players you've seen for Everton who's never won a sausage.

Btw, "loyalty" - you must have missed that quote from him when United were sniffing about:

"I could have signed a contract [at Everton] at any time in the summer and put it all to bed. It was a case of letting the business side of it get conducted, knowing you couldn't lose. The perspective was I could only win from this situation."

Mr Loyalty there alright.

Another LOL moment:

"and 3 goals from a striker who wpouldnt be any where near goodison this season should martinez have stayed...."

...he wouldn't be here only for Martinez.

Dear me. Awful "analysis". Maybe you're better with Russian teams?

Mate???? Serious question.... Do you have the complete opposite opinion of everyone else in the rest of your life? Or are you just mental?

I actually reckon Koeman could shatter the 72 points barrier so beloved of Davek this season.lol It's boss having a manager that can actually get results.I said it when he was appointed that this guy is a winner.

Koeman's playstyle reminds of like 2012-2013 Borussia Dortmund. High amounts of possession, deadly on the counter. Only real difference is we don't press as hard.

I actually reckon Koeman could shatter the 72 points barrier so beloved of Davek this season.lol It's boss having a manager that can actually get results.I said it when he was appointed that this guy is a winner.

Koeman's playstyle reminds of like 2012-2013 Borussia Dortmund. High amounts of possession, deadly on the counter. Only real difference is we don't press as hard.

lol

It's great fun at the moment lads but come on

Lack of pressing is because we don't really have the attacking players, barkley, mirrallas,lukaku and del are not really good at this, Koeman hit on this a few times and they will be training on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back