Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Giroud (Or any target man-type striker) would automatically solve our problems with pace, width, team shape, tactics etc.

Yes, Giroud may give something difference to us but it also tell us RK does not have an effective plan B.
I mean Giroud CANNOT play all match in a season and he may also have injuries. Is it really a good excuse?

Because Giroud (Or any target man-type striker) would automatically solve our problems with pace, width, team shape, tactics etc.

Thats the thing

If its Giroud, then Giroud, Rooney, Gylfi, Sandro plus Klassen, Lookman etc present a VERy different approach to Lukaku Barkley Bolasie etc, so it means a totally different approach in training and tactics.

He would have been on very thin ice to say, if Giroud had joined, that NOW everything is in place. I get the feeling that Koeman is never positive or happy, just happy to play politics and complain all the time.

I'll give him until after the Brighton game.

If we lose any of the the games against Sunderland, Bournemouth, Burnley, Apollon and Brighton then he can do one.

I'd accept a draw against Burnley for example, but if we lose then it's over.

Clear him out and get Luis Enrique in. Maybe he can take Cuco and Jags with him as well.

If we lose any of the the games against Sunderland, Bournemouth, Burnley, Apollon and Brighton then he can do one.

Clear him out and get Luis Enrique in. Maybe he can take Cuco and Jags with him as well.

No more Barca rejects who think we should play like them

That's the problem now. It's why Ronnie bought every #10 available.

Completely flapped it at Barca after that 14/15 season, you seen some of the signings he made? Woeful

Evertonian since 1983. Convienced we will lose today. No hope of a win. Same rubbish football as martinez. Honestly sick of it. What other team can i support and not ruined on here?? #midtable...
.i said it all summer and even tho i think i am a super smart being im actually wrong. We are playing like bottom table fodder. Maybe bottom 3...

Evertonian since 1983. Convienced we will lose today. No hope of a win. Same rubbish football as martinez. Honestly sick of it. What other team can i support and not ruined on here?? #midtable...
.i said it all summer and even tho i think i am a super smart being im actually wrong. We are playing like bottom table fodder. Maybe bottom 3...

No other team, weirdo.

I fear you may even crackers on two fronts here.

Koemam doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Why on earth would Luis Enrique come here?!

I fear you may even crackers on two fronts here.

Koemam doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Why on earth would Luis Enrique come here?!

There's no other jobs going. Maybe we could get Tuchel in at the same time and have 2 managers, for home and away games.

Stop drinking.

Go and have a lie down.

Come back after your nap x

Martina is our best player today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back