Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care what happens unless we win. And we did.

Be happy. We won. We’ve not won that many this season so enjoy a chance to be happy.

I get it, it's ultimately wins that matter

BUT the way we've been losing and how we won today, it's not something we should be "ok" with, we've been embarrassing considering we've blown £140million on new players

And his comments "let's be realistic, 140million will give you same as last season"

No, we should be pushing top 6 not trying to scrap our way out of the relegation zone, it's far from ok

I get it, it's ultimately wins that matter

BUT the way we've been losing and how we won today, it's not something we should be "ok" with, we've been embarrassing considering we've blown £140million on new players

And his comments "let's be realistic, 140million will give you same as last season"

No, we should be pushing top 6 not trying to scrap our way out of the relegation zone, it's far from ok

As I say, I really don’t care how we win as long as we win.

Don’t worry, I was on the very verge of being full on Koeman OWT earlier but if we win every single game like this for the rest of the season I’ll be alright I think.

I will reserve my upset for when we next lose or draw against someone crap.

If you can’t be happy when we do win then what’s the point?

How's that humble pie tasting Ronald?

Why do I dislike our manager so much at the moment? That's not good is it. Anyway, that was a very vital 3 points, lose that one and we really would have been in deep trouble.

Needs to give oumar a big pat and the back for that. We looked utterly toothless till he came on and he's saved him a lot of negative questions.

We have a lot of very similar players, which I do think will work given time, but we also need other types of players. We were very one dimensional and predictable until niasse, davies and Kenny came on. He has to give those 3 more of a role in the team after today until the others are doing well enough to push them out. They've saved his bacon. Dcl was unbelievable up top, his finishing is lacking but he isn't half a menace. Kenny has to start now surely. Solid defensively, whipped in the best ball of the match vs Martina who was crossing penny floaters all day.

I personally would much rather see players like holgate and Kenny given a go over the likes of Williams and Martina. They all make mistakes but at least the youth boys will learn from them and improve vs the other two who are clearly on the decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back