Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit where it's due, those were three outstanding substitutions

Kenny must be undroppable after that now? Turned the game

BUT he was the person that dropped them for this game because he thought Rooney, Martina and Klaasen would be better. How many times does he need to see that playing Rooney makes the team crap with no width because he is constantly out of position?

I don't think he deserves credit fixing his own [Poor language removed] up, but that's just me.

He got lucky this time after being saved by the player he publically shunned.

Ronald if you are not going to help yourself no one will be able to help you.

Please make your mind up and pick one of Sigurdsson, Rooney and Klaassen not 3 of them playing in the same team. The static attacking play doesn't work. You see it and 10 games had proved that.

Please make amendment and 3 points against Burnley is a must.

I am enjoying ‘cowhead’ though @orly
cow-1715829_960_720.jpg

You tell me that's not the appearance of a man trying to put Klaassen, Siggurdson and Rooney into the same side.

He got lucky today not because of the win.

He got lucky he stumble upon a good balance selection with his substitution after going a goal down. Please don't credit him with genius substitution, he should have known ages ago that Rooney klassen and siggy should not be playing in the same team. The 3 of them is so confuse with their role and the whole team is affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back