Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????????????????

He turned round, looked at his options, and his subs changed the game completely.

He gets full credit here. We've been stuffed by Chelsea, Spurs and United this season; look what they are doing to everyone else too.

The one anomalous result so far is the Atalanta one.

He gets credit if he manage to spot the unbalance selection from the season opening game vs stoke and change it from there, not stumbling upon a balance selection with substitution today.

He gets lucky, and I hope he learn from what he stumble upon today

Watch Koeman play the same sort of team again next week! Hope he has learned his lesson. Play pace and stop playing crap players like Klaassen and Rooney. Niasse, Davies and Kenny need to start. We won but he is still under pressure for me unless he learns from his mistakes

He gets credit if he manage to spot the unbalance selection from the season opening game vs stoke and change it from there, not stumbling upon a balance selection with substitution today.

He gets lucky, and I hope he learn from what he stumble upon today

What's wrong with being lucky?

It clearly does not work for about 10 games. Koeman should not persist on that and cut out his stubbornness or else we will be in trouble.

We've played 12 games this season and won 6 of them.

Hardly going to land 'in trouble' with that win ratio.

cow-1715829_960_720.jpg

You tell me that's not the appearance of a man trying to put Klaassen, Siggurdson and Rooney into the same side.
That's him alright

Inspired subs, back to back wins. The toffees are back. Full credit to the mastermind behind it all.

Well, there hundreds of us on here can share in the accolade of "mastermind" Dan.

Because there was universal derision on GOT when the starting XI was named.

The finishing line up could have been "masterminded" by practically everyone on here today :)

Koeman 0 GOT 1 :dance:

but instead he has put him in the team....Everton 1st team and not a Sunday league team. Koeman has shown himself to be a bigger man about it

I kind of agree with that actually.

Koeman is getting a lot of stick for banishing him from the squad but he said a few weeks ago that he didn't need Niasse last season (and he didn't really..) whereas this year things are a bit different.

He could have easily left him out in the cold and never played him as a load of our fans had marked his card already as being a competition winner etc so would not have bat an eyelid if he never played for us again.

Koeman has swallowed a bit of pride here which I reckon would be hard for someone like him (history of being a winner etc) and gave the lad some praise after the match as well so lets hope we all benefit from it. What has happened in the past doesn't really matter now.

Stop playing 10.2 siggy, 10.4 Rooney and 10.6 klassen and we'll be fine.

Just playa simple number 10 with 2 runners at each side and we'll climb up the table with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back