Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I say, I really don’t care how we win as long as we win.

Don’t worry, I was on the very verge of being full on Koeman OWT earlier but if we win every single game like this for the rest of the season I’ll be alright I think.

I will reserve my upset for when we next lose or draw against someone crap.

If you can’t be happy when we do win then what’s the point?

Happy with the win of course

Not happy with our overall season thus far due to our displays not being very entertaining and football is at the end of the day about entertaining fans

Because Koeman is clueless. Given the striker situation we should not have been selling Niasse on deadline day.

First thing I did the morning after deadline day was check if that Niasse deal had gone through. Just had a feeling we were gonna need him. Sandro hasn't impressed me at all (yet).

Oh right. We did win.
Yes just because we win we can criticise our managers inept team selections selection of two defensive mid fielders and 3. No 10s 75 minutes of dross - Niassie has taken the pressure off him for now the three subs were better than the three who came off good judgement or should they have started at 3 pm?

Yes just because we win we can criticise our managers inept team selections selection of two defensive mid fielders and 3. No 10s 75 minutes of dross - Niassie has taken the pressure off him for now the three subs were better than the three who came off good judgement or should they have started at 3 pm?

Some might say he got the subs right...

Because Koeman is clueless. Given the striker situation we should not have been selling Niasse on deadline day.
I'm pretty sure Koeman wasn't happy that Lukaku wasn't replaced and I don't think would have said to the board, 'don't worry, we go with what we have got'.

Think he was let down by not getting the first choice targets, mainly because they didn't want to come. Thinking of the summer transfers of strikers, there was no one who we would want who was good enough to replace Rom, or we simply couldn't attract them.

What RK has to answer to is picking the wrong teams to start with. He's got some good players to choose but he's doesn't have to play them all. That's the idea of a big squad. Competition.

Make your life easier RK and pick a team that is balanced with a strong bench.

Perfect matched against Bourne, the bottom contender, after a hard PL start.

Most important of all, Koeman and the boys delivered.

Niasse input was perfect. Well done and orcastrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back