Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to prove his worth midweek.

442 diamond
Kenny Holgate Jags Baines
Davies Gana(Schneiderlin) Vlasic Sigurdsson
DCL Rooney(Sandro)

Only 1 DM necessary. Play Sigurdsson behind the strikers and start Davies/Kenny, not hard.

I'm pretty sure Koeman wasn't happy that Lukaku wasn't replaced and I don't think would have said to the board, 'don't worry, we go with what we have got'.

Think he was let down by not getting the first choice targets, mainly because they didn't want to come. Thinking of the summer transfers of strikers, there was no one who we would want who was good enough to replace Rom, or we simply couldn't attract them.

What RK has to answer to is picking the wrong teams to start with. He's got some good players to choose but he's doesn't have to play them all. That's the idea of a big squad. Competition.

Make your life easier RK and pick a team that is balanced with a strong bench.
None of which changes the fact that Koeman was more than happy to let the current top scorer leave on deadline day!

If we win every game like that until the end of the season then I’ll be dead happy.

I’m not sure some of you lot like winning games.
Yeah but the point is you won't win every game playing like we did today. More often than not you will get beat if you select the wrong team and adopt the wrong tactics for three quarters of the game. We got away with it today because Bournemouth are a very poor side who I think will be involved in a relegation battle unless they get some good players into the side in January.

He deserves no credit whatsoever for that today. Set up horrendously once again with no width, pace or energy. Got lucky with Davies popping up with a through ball from a central position when he'd shoved him out on the right, and a player who, if he had his way would not be at the club, scoring twice. Either way, he won't learn a thing and we'll be starting with 3 number 10s and an isolated centre forward again next week. Shocking management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back