Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be surprised if Arsenal would be prepared to cough up the required compensation package to take him off us. We are also his 9th club in 16 years of management so I think he is due a more extended stay at a club. I think as along as we match his ambition he will stick around for 3 seasons
If arsenal come calling he will go unless we are in the top 4 but we will also be in a great position for the next guy so nothing to worry about.

Must be glad to not have to give a rark up at half time.

We were looking a bit dozy again until they scored. Nice the team woke itself up, without Koeman needing to take action again.

Looks like Ron played a blinder regarding Ross. Very professional display from him today. Took risks in the right areas and drove forward confidently with the ball. Played to his strengths
No different to his usual game for me. How do you work that one out? He was solid enough.

Looks like Ron played a blinder regarding Ross. Very professional display from him today. Took risks in the right areas and drove forward confidently with the ball. Played to his strengths
Yes a far better performance for Ross today, still needs to move the ball quicker.

You can see the difference Koeman has made at the club, these players know they can't mess with him and the self belief is there. Fantastic start, the best we have had in 30 something years I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back