Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him already :) Before the start of season I expect us to fight for Europe, but know I think he can really guide us to a Champions League. He's a proven winner and knows what do you need to win games. Just like @Dutch Toffee said, he seems to learn from his mistakes and experience - it's looking like we're having him in his prime as a manager :)

Come on Ronald, love your Everton, just keep going :)

did he mention Kev atall? missed it ffs

Mirallas? no mate.

They asked him about the difference from Everton last season and this season and he said

imo
physically stronger
fitter
full backs more compact to concentrate on defending
pressing the opposition

then went on to say of Ross plays like today he won't be getting the hook. Said he's sloppy with the ball sometimes and isn't a young player anymore so needs to take more responsibility but was delighted with him today.

Said we were outstanding in the 2nd half as we basically managed the game and didn't give them a sniff.

Mirallas? no mate.

They asked him about the difference from Everton last season and this season and he said

imo
physically stronger
fitter
full backs more compact to concentrate on defending
pressing the opposition

then went on to say of Ross plays like today he won't be getting the hook. Said he's sloppy with the ball sometimes and isn't a young player anymore so needs to take more responsibility but was delighted with him today.

Said we were outstanding in the 2nd half as we basically managed the game and didn't give them a sniff.

thanks mate ! :p love his interviews honest as can be

Love him already :) Before the start of season I expect us to fight for Europe, but know I think he can really guide us to a Champions League. He's a proven winner and knows what do you need to win games. Just like @Dutch Toffee said, he seems to learn from his mistakes and experience - it's looking like we're having him in his prime as a manager :)

Come on Ronald, love your Everton, just keep going :)
Honestly, imo between him and Mourinho, Koeman is the much better fit for Everton. Was delighted we got him in the summer.

Honestly, imo between him and Mourinho, Koeman is the much better fit for Everton. Was delighted we got him in the summer.

you might well be proven right in this, and the bad glory hunters like me will be delightedly proven wrong...if given the choice of Jose right now i wouldn't be so sure to take him.

still...long old season to go and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back