Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri's first choice as manager, perhaps Moshiri knows more about football than we have credited him to date.......
I'm sure with moshiri' connections with arsenal, he must have been aware that arsenal were contemplating getting koeman to replace wenger. I just hope and pray that arsenal don't come calling, come the end of the season. I'm aware that koeman only signed a 3 year contract, but I think it's imperative we make a statement in the league to entice him to stay.

I'm sure with moshiri' connections with arsenal, he must have been aware that arsenal were contemplating getting koeman to replace wenger. I just hope and pray that arsenal don't come calling, come the end of the season. I'm aware that koeman only signed a 3 year contract, but I think it's imperative we make a statement in the league to entice him to stay.

No need to worry about the Arsenal, Barcelona should be the worry.

I said it 2 months ago and I'll say it now, if we had brought in 2 or 3 quality players we would have been right in there for a top 4 place, we can still do it, but we have to keep everyone fit.

My number 1 choice as soon as we sacked the fraud was Koeman, only to have my faith tested when Mouriho was lifting his skirt.

I just wish we had got a couple of more first team quality players in at the end of the window, we need a bit of luck keeping everyone fit, but top 6 was what they said all day long we had the last two seasons, and top 4 has to be our aim this season, if we have a bit of luck and keep the core playing who knows what it will bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back