Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton fans still absolutely hating the fact that we nicked him.

upload_2016-9-18_0-9-45.webp

Southampton fans still absolutely hating the fact that we nicked him.

View attachment 28861

I feel energised after reading that, nothing better than feeding off the tears of saints!

I especially like the part that we fail to keep hold of our best players, I can think of 2 that have left in the last 5 years, they lose 2 every window to the RS alone!!!!

I wouldn't be too worried about Koeman going if we are successful. Barcelona? OK they are an exception and would probably be irresistible but remember we are now no longer impoverished and are a big club in by far the richest league. Everton is a good good seat to have if we get going in Europe. He has every right to hope to establish himself as a CL manager here at Everton.

In the current financial climate only the Spanish Big 2, Bayern, PSG, and perhaps a few superbrand Premier League teams are unarguably bigger plums than we are.

I wouldn't be too worried about Koeman going if we are successful. Barcelona? OK they are an exception and would probably be irresistible but remember we are now no longer impoverished and are a big club in by far the richest league. Everton is a good good seat to have if we get going in Europe. He has every right to hope to establish himself as a CL manager here at Everton.

In the current financial climate only the Spanish Big 2, Bayern, PSG, and perhaps a few superbrand Premier League teams are unarguably bigger plums than we are.

Liberpewl are Defoe bigger plums than us

Love him already :) Before the start of season I expect us to fight for Europe, but know I think he can really guide us to a Champions League. He's a proven winner and knows what do you need to win games. Just like @Dutch Toffee said, he seems to learn from his mistakes and experience - it's looking like we're having him in his prime as a manager :)

Come on Ronald, love your Everton, just keep going :)

I said it 2 months ago and I'll say it now, if we had brought in 2 or 3 quality players we would have been right in there for a top 4 place, we can still do it, but we have to keep everyone fit.

My number 1 choice as soon as we sacked the fraud was Koeman, only to have my faith tested when Mouriho was lifting his skirt.

I just wish we had got a couple of more first team quality players in at the end of the window, we need a bit of luck keeping everyone fit, but top 6 was what they said all day long we had the last two seasons, and top 4 has to be our aim this season, if we have a bit of luck and keep the core playing who knows what it will bring.

1. Too early into the season.

2. Haven't beat any top sides.

But OK. If you want to get ahead of yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back