Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters not how victory was gained, only that it was.
Disagree just watched MOTD highlights in the first half a DCL header and Rooney,s cut eye and that was it find out off my brother tomorrow what he felt about the game - I had a good waterfall it was turgid till the subs and we changed as an entertainer team - purpose pace and creation and goals!
That helped the win and spared RK s blushes!
As he chose the wrong team again!

Disagree just watched MOTD highlights in the first half a DCL header and Rooney,s cut eye and that was it find out off my brother tomorrow what he felt about the game - I had a good waterfall it was turgid till the subs and we changed as an entertainer team - purpose pace and creation and goals!

Surely only the result is important Joseph?

Surely?

Koeman's body language after Niasse's first goal was strange, especially when contrasted with Duncan's, walked away and looked almost disappointed.

The difference in reaction was very stark.

The MOTD commentator actually commented, in relation to Dunc's celebration, "look what it means to the "Evertonians" as Koeman stood looking perplexed in the foreground.

In fairness to Koeman though, he was was a' hootin' an' a' hollerin' and punching the air with the best of them after the second went in :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back