Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Niasse is going to be starting every game, from now on.
Him, Davies and DCL, has some great energy, on the pitch.

I bit risky, that formation Koeman started with, against Bourne, i think. As a minimum, i would like Rooney in the role, as a target striker.

Is it a joke you think Koeman is in charge of the last 12 months worth of Everton transfers.
They're getting played outta position klassen needs time and to get played in his best posistion . Sigurd son needs to either be in centre or on the wing . And Rooney either up front with Calvert lewin or behind 2 forwards if klassen or sigurdson don't start packing them all in to start is mayhem ATM mate

They're getting played outta position klassen needs time and to get played in his best posistion . Sigurd son needs to either be in centre or on the wing . And Rooney either up front with Calvert lewin or behind 2 forwards if klassen or sigurdson don't start packing them all in to start is mayhem ATM mate

I know it is... why do people keep misunderstanding my posts. I'll break it down for everyone:

- Koeman isn't solely responsible for our spending.
- Not all of our signings (if any) are bad.
- I don't rate him as a manager but too early to sack.
- I don't think Unsworth is the answer YET.

I know it is... why do people keep misunderstanding my posts. I'll break it down for everyone:

- Koeman isn't solely responsible for our spending.
- Not all of our signings (if any) are bad.
- I don't rate him as a manager but too early to sack.
- I don't think Unsworth is the answer YET.

2uynkuf.gif

Maybe read back through our conversation; never once defended Koeman considering we were discussing Unsworth's appointment...
Same difference tell me was one of the subjects on no width and no pace and 3 x no 10s in the team ?
Then you turn 360 degrees to slate RK - my argument a basic under 23 manager had more idea was proven when all his subs came from the under 23 set up to turn that game yeasterday - your like a worm wriggling on a hook as the fisherman puts his line in the pond to catch him a fish - Gotcha!

Koeman needs to play 442 and get clever on specific games, we looked twice the team yesterday with onLy Siggy as the attacking mid.
Keep the formation and rotate the players, it helps everyone understand what's happening.
Please don't say we come predictable to the opposition because currently the only valid prediction is we are very poor with 3 attacking mids on.

Same difference tell me was one of the subjects on no width and no pace and 3 x no 10s in the team ?
Then you turn 360 degrees to slate RK - my argument a basic under 23 manager had more idea was proven when all his subs came from the under 23 set up to turn that game yeasterday - your like a worm wriggling on a hook as the fisherman puts his line in the pond to catch him a fish - Gotcha!

No mate you're just an odd ageing WUM that should spend some time reading back our discussion. Like talking into a void with you.

The difference in reaction was very stark.

The MOTD commentator actually commented, in relation to Dunc's celebration, "look what it means to the "Evertonians" as Koeman stood looking perplexed in the foreground.

In fairness to Koeman though, he was was a' hootin' an' a' hollerin' and punching the air with the best of them after the second went in :dance:
Yes it saved his job!

If he turned 360 degrees, he'd be in exactly the same spot facing the same way - Gotcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back