Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

My mind is very clear. Don't rate Koeman, never really have, don't think Unsworth is the immediate answer. Simple.
My argument was simply as a temporary position to see how he did, still worried about Koeman in the fact we have a expensive balance of no 10s plays two defensive midfielders at home and no substanansional strkiker bought in although Niasse may fill that void - also with his poor team selections, and formations the football is boring untill 15 minutes from the end when he changed it 1-0 down!
Pellergrini was my first choice by the way!

My argument was simply as a temporary position to see how he did, still worried about Koeman in the fact we have a expensive balance of no 10s plays two defensive midfielders at home and no substanansional strkiker bought in although Niasse may fill that void - also with his poor team selections, and formations the football is boring untill 15 minutes from the end when he changed it 1-0 down!
Pellergrini was my first choice by the way!
It says it all when they're creating clear chances and scoring in the last 20mins mate after the changes -will he see that I'm not to sure he's trying to force a formation that is not working

If things haven't picked up by xmas then I think Moshiri will have to bite the bullet, but RK has not become a bad manager overnight, there must be something going on behind the scenes. His set up is strange, no width and playing your most expensive signing out of position and putting the woeful (for now I hope) Klassen in the middle is baffling, even by my know nothing standards.

Result and a bit of Niasse magic aside we were dire yesterday, which is worrying against one of the poorer teams in the league. Could very easily have been another loss. We seriously need to play a sensible formation and work out some sort of game plan otherwise we could be in trouble

No mate you're just an odd ageing WUM that should spend some time reading back our discussion. Like talking into a void with you.
If you know your history the last 5 decades all our trophies have be gained by former players who became manager -The Catt - HK/Harvey - Joe Royle!
Outsiders in 60 plus years all have failed!

If you know your history the last 5 decades all our trophies have be gained by former players who became manager -The Catt - HK/Harvey - Joe Royle!
Outsiders in 60 plus years all have failed!

As you say Joey, if you know your history, we won more trophies in the first 60 years than we have in the last 60 years.

So that means that former players are less successful.

Unlucky Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back