Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see a player like Niasse, who believe in his own talent, and at the same time, believe that Everton is a club, he would work hard, to be a part of.
Really nice attitude, it just is.

Furthermore, we have some youngsters, who also show their love for the game, and the club, with Davies being a homegrown, is even more amazing.

I really like that kind of football club.

Koeman ofcouse is the mastermind, behind it. At least that's what i think

Jako, he wouldn’t have been sacked if we’d lost.

But surely it was Pickford doing the saving from that Defoe shot.

I didn't necessarily mean he'd be sacked but he'd be in hot water, those goals bought him a bit of breathing room from a lot of frustrated supporters.

I've lost count of how many times we've started a match and played poorly for 45-60 minutes before we've had to pray for the subs to help us out because the lads who started haven't created anything. Yesterday, I'd read that we were dominant and I don't think we'd had a shot on target the whole first half.

What's bothering me is that every week when he has to pick his team he seems to keep getting it wrong. I want to see him get it right from the go. It's great that we've won but I'm still not convinced at the moment that he knows what he's doing and that the players starting the matches do either.

I didn't necessarily mean he'd be sacked but he'd be in hot water, those goals bought him a bit of breathing room from a lot of frustrated supporters.

I've lost count of how many times we've started a match and played poorly for 45-60 minutes before we've had to pray for the subs to help us out because the lads who started haven't created anything. Yesterday, I'd read that we were dominant and I don't think we'd had a shot on target the whole first half.

What's bothering me is that every week when he has to pick his team he seems to keep getting it wrong. I want to see him get it right from the go. It's great that we've won but I'm still not convinced at the moment that he knows what he's doing and that the players starting the matches do either.

I’m just enjoying the win mate.

If he’s as bad as everyone is making out then there will be more than enough defeats to slate him for.

We won and that’s all I really care about.

Anyone using the Niasse turnaround as a stick to beat him with is being disingenuous at best. About 99% of the forum wanted him gone, most were giddy with excitement when it looked like we might get £6m for him.

If you were to engage in davekonomics you could argue that the tough love he showed was just what Niasse needed to get his head into gear and his superior coaching is what's caused the upturn in performances...

Whatever, it seems ridiculous to chastise him for giving a chance to a player most on this board thought wasn't good enough for League 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back