Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just enjoying the win mate.

If he’s as bad as everyone is making out then there will be more than enough defeats to slate him for.

We won and that’s all I really care about.
I'm elated that we won, and I'm even more elated at how we won. Maybe it will factor into Koeman's thinking for the next few games and he'll change his preferred XI. I'm still worried that he'll make the same mistakes in the upcoming week and we'll be faced with the same dilemma we saw yesterday until Prince Oumar and Sir Tom of Davies entered the fray.

Get off koemans wand. We won a game by him having to go against everything he stands for in a last act of desperation. I am never on here bashing the manager. But that win has ironically annoyed me about him more than that string of loses. Delighted for the team and Niasse. Hope koeman doesn't stand in the way anymore.

Get off koemans wand. We won a game by him having to go against everything he stands for in a last act of desperation. I am never on here bashing the manager. But that win has ironically annoyed me about him more than that string of loses. Delighted for the team and Niasse. Hope koeman doesn't stand in the way anymore.
I hope that result completely changed his train of thought. If he starts with the same lineups in upcoming weeks, we are doomed.

I'm a stubborn arsehole at the best of times but praising Koeman for finally giving Niasse 20 minutes of football after all this time. I'm dead stubborn and hate admitting I'm wrong but as soon as that window shut I'd have eating my words. And involved Niasse. Giving the situation

I'm elated that we won, and I'm even more elated at how we won. Maybe it will factor into Koeman's thinking for the next few games and he'll change his preferred XI. I'm still worried that he'll make the same mistakes in the upcoming week and we'll be faced with the same dilemma we saw yesterday until Prince Oumar and Sir Tom of Davies entered the fray.

You say hes making mistakes, why, cos hes not playing the players you WANT him to play?

So should he pick the side you want? Why not the side I want him to pick?

Tom Davies and Niasse dont get into my 11, that doesnt mean its a mistake, but only 1 of us is getting paid 6m to pick the side, just enjoy the win and look forward to Thursday, thankfully Niasse cant play.

You say hes making mistakes, why, cos hes not playing the players you WANT him to play?

Tom Davies and Niasse dont get into my 11, that doesnt mean its a mistake, but only 1 of us is getting paid 6m to pick the side, just enjoy the win and look forward to Thursday, thankfully Niasse cant play.
Goat, his lineup was terrible. You know, I know it, everyone on this board knows it. I never called Koeman a terrible manager, but he is making a fool of himself. He can rectify all of those mistakes this week.

???

Enjoyable crazy few minutes to snatch the win, and great to see Kenny come in and stake his claim, but apart from that still pretty scheisse. It's depressing seeing Williams name on the teamsheet every time. I'm really developing a hatred for the fat hoofer.

Koeman OUT

I’d put my life on the team on Thursday being the same old same old mate.

I'm made up for Niasse but there is something very concerning about how he dragged us out of the crap yesterday.

Sandro not featuring, Rooney going off after making no impact, Klassen going off after doing nothing and Martina going off after being unable to put in a decent cross.

There's just something very hypocritical about him. I can't reconcile the Koeman who dragged McCarthy off after 30 mins against West Brom, routinely slagged off Barkley to the media with the one who is persisting with this crap.

For me, he is a bit of a bully who is fine standing up against the week but not against the strong. He sees himself as a winner, so wants similar winners and strong personalities in the changing room.

For us to be having to rely on Niasse after spending over £145 million is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back