Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read my post it was when the Niassie chant went up well after the goal:blush::Blink:
Koemans reaction to that chant;)

To be honest joe I don't think Koeman would be to arsed about chanting a players name after a goal. He was concentrating on what was still happening on the pitch. Why would he be bothered anyway....he played Niasse up front and Niasse scored so well done Koeman for playing him and giving him a chance. Admit everyone including Koeman didn't rate Niasse and he was the brunt of jokes. Niasse was a joke but now Koemans has played him because of his improvement and Koeman gets the stick....don't make any sense to me. Double standards

Dinosuar playing outdated, predictable % football. Hasn't improved a single player he bought or inherited (I'm crediting Unsworth with young lads coming through) and spent £70m and £400k a week on 3 X 10s who aren't as good as Ross.

No chance of him going before end of next season, but wouldn't trust him or Walsh with another big budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back