Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can't be happy that we won and question Koeman's lineup? It almost lost us the game lads. All of the sudden everyone turns into Koeman apologists when we win. Some of those same people were calling for his head the other day.
Glad we won. Koeman- stop being a male nipple and get it right the first time k thanks ;)

Of course you can. But the game isn’t over 75 odd minutes where that team was crap. It’s 90 minutes. Where we won.

Of course you can. But the game isn’t over 75 odd minutes where that team was crap. It’s 90 minutes. Where we won.
Are people truly upset that we won, or are they being realistic? I'd have to look back a few pages, but I see nothing wrong with questioning Koeman's choices. If people are hoping we lose to get Koeman fired, that is an entirely different matter.

We need a settled league team.
We will have Tim , just as soon as we are knocked out out of the League Cup , Europa and FA cup.
Whether we like it or not this squad was always going to be rotated with the heavy schedule of games & tough league start.
But if we want a settled side be prepared for all the problems associated with that scenario , burn out , injuries & suspensions to name a few.
The season would be over come January.
So lets just let the manager do his job and judge him end of season eh.

Are people truly upset that we won, or are they being realistic? I'd have to look back a few pages, but I see nothing wrong with questioning Koeman's choices. If people are hoping we lose to get Koeman fired, that is an entirely different matter.

I’m sure they’re happy we won really of course.

Well you’d hope so. And of course I understand the concerns. But a win is all that matters surely?

I’m sure they’re happy we won really of course.

Well you’d hope so. And of course I understand the concerns. But a win is all that matters surely?
Agreed. I'm content with the way Koeman rectified his mistakes and got the result, so I'm cutting him a bit of slack until the next game. Unfortunately, I'm almost positive he will do something stupid next game because we are Everton and that's how we roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back