Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I'm content with the way Koeman rectified his mistakes and got the result, so I'm cutting him a bit of slack until the next game. Unfortunately, I'm almost positive he will do something stupid next game because we are Everton and that's how we roll.

He already has done "something stupid in the next game" and a ball not even kicked in it yet, Osama :blush:

Our joint leading scorer has not even been listed among the players we can use in the game lol

How Everton is that :pint2:

......found it mate..

fan-nc-state-college-football-fan-2012-waving-shirt.gif

lol

We will have Tim , just as soon as we are knocked out out of the League Cup , Europa and FA cup.
Whether we like it or not this squad was always going to be rotated with the heavy schedule of games & tough league start.
But if we want a settled side be prepared for all the problems associated with that scenario , burn out , injuries & suspensions to name a few.
The season would be over come January.
So lets just let the manager do his job and judge him end of season eh.

That's why I said league side. Rotation should take place midweek. We've changed our weekend team on every occasion.

Napoleon wanted lucky generals and I think that may describe Koeman. Niasse was on the point of joining Palace only for it to fall through at the last minute.

The team will settle with each passing game and hopefully Coleman and Bolasie will be back before too long.... both add real pace .
I think the second half of the season will be better than the first and if we can add a striker in January then we will be quite well set up.

He's starting to lose the fans, dangerously fine line he's treading. Imagine if his subs hadn't have bailed him out yesterday, pitchforks & burning effigies spring to mind.

He's actually conjuring wins at home even when we're playing completely pants. That's a trick Martinez couldn't master after 3 seasons.

Ok we've had a few canings off the big boys but if we get on one of these Koeman rolls like last season where we just strong wins together despite not ever really playing boss we could be in touching distance of the top 4 come Christmas with most of the big teams st home to play in the second half.
Problem is his away form history if we don't win our next away game in the league he may set a new club record!

Napoleon wanted lucky generals and I think that may describe Koeman Niasse was on the point of joining Palace only for it to fall through at the last minute.

The team will settle with each passing game and hopefully Coleman and Bolasie will be back before too long.... both add real pace .
I think the second half of the season will be better than the first and if we can add a striker in January then we will be quite well set up.

The problem for ol' Bony was that "luck" only gets you so far.

And his generals ran out of luck at Borodino where that Pyrrhic victory led to the demise of Le Grand Armie on the retreat from Moscow.

And of course, a few years later they had no luck at all at Waterloo.

I'm just sayin' is all :blush:

You are right about Koeman being "lucky" though.

That such an apparently average manager is on £6 million p.a. is a huge slice of luck for him :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back