Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was more than one person on here after the game that said being entertained was more important than winning.

I can’t cope with logic like that.

He's actually conjuring wins at home even when we're playing completely pants. That's a trick Martinez couldn't master after 3 seasons.

Ok we've had a few canings off the big boys but if we get on one of these Koeman rolls like last season where we just strong wins together despite not ever really playing boss we could be in touching distance of the top 4 come Christmas with most of the big teams st home to play in the second half.

He's actually conjuring wins at home even when we're playing completely pants. That's a trick Martinez couldn't master after 3 seasons.

Ok we've had a few canings off the big boys but if we get on one of these Koeman rolls like last season where we just strong wins together despite not ever really playing boss we could be in touching distance of the top 4 come Christmas with most of the big teams st home to play in the second half.
Yeah deffo mate will hopefully have a settled team by xmas and a new striker in January COYB

Every game this season Koeman has changed every element of the starting XI.

Some have been injuries but mainly to adapt to other teams but he needs to stop now and keep a solid XI and formation.

Pickford
Kenny
Holgate
Williams
Baines
Davies
Gueye
Sigurdsson
Sandro
Rooney
Vlasic

So I can't be happy that we won and question Koeman's lineup? It almost lost us the game lads. All of the sudden everyone turns into Koeman apologists when we win. Some of those same people were calling for his head the other day.
Glad we won. Koeman- stop being a male nipple and get it right the first time k thanks ;)

To be honest joe I don't think Koeman would be to arsed about chanting a players name after a goal. He was concentrating on what was still happening on the pitch. Why would he be bothered anyway....he played Niasse up front and Niasse scored so well done Koeman for playing him and giving him a chance. Admit everyone including Koeman didn't rate Niasse and he was the brunt of jokes. Niasse was a joke but now Koemans has played him because of his improvement and Koeman gets the stick....don't make any sense to me. Double standards
No sense at all mate.

Niasse scores 2 and its "get out of jail for Koeman"

If thats Mourinho , 1-0 down at home....double substitution , both subs assist & score 2 game winning goals......"what a Genius Mourinho is"

Cant understand it meself like o_Oo_Oo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back