Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had of landed sissoko instead of spurs, would ronko have improved his game like pochettino has?

He's earning rave reviews this season

Napoleon wanted lucky generals and I think that may describe Koeman. Niasse was on the point of joining Palace only for it to fall through at the last minute.

The team will settle with each passing game and hopefully Coleman and Bolasie will be back before too long.... both add real pace .
I think the second half of the season will be better than the first and if we can add a striker in January then we will be quite well set up.

Couple of points: RK's starting team line-up is crap. He has no idea what works.Secondly, it will probably take time for Bolasie and Coleman to get up to speed. I hope they bounce right back because as you say we really need them but it might be expecting too much.

How can RK play Klarsen, Gilfi and Rooney all together when it is clear that it is not working? And picks them match after match?

Sissoko is two bob masquerading as 30 million ...please...imagine if RK had lashed out 30 million on Sissoko on one wing and 45 million on Silgi on the other.

Lets be thankful for small mercies.

I didn't see the game, so don't know how we played, judging by comments on here not very good though. Am I right in thinking he had to change system mid game again, AGAIN, never known a manager who has to do this in so many games, it's as if he doesn't understand that his formation is too blame in the first place. Got what was needed thanks to the subs though, just wish we could get it right from the off.

At this stage, more bothered about us building confidence, a win is a win is a win, I'll take it, phew.

If we had of landed sissoko instead of spurs, would ronko have improved his game like pochettino has?

He's earning rave reviews this season

Poch has done nothing to Sissoko's game.

Sissoko can simply be arsed this season - and Wanyama and Dembele getting injured means he is playing in his natural midfield position, rather than as a winger.

Sissoko is two bob masquerading as 30 million ...please...imagine if RK had lashed out 30 million on Sissoko on one wing and 45 million on Silgi on the other.

Lets be thankful for small mercies.

Sissoko would have improved us last year and this.

NEA.

He's got pace, power and he's good on the ball and in the tackle - when he can be arsed he's one of the best midfielders at driving forward in the league.

He just rarely can be bothered.

I didn't see the game, so don't know how we played, judging by comments on here not very good though. Am I right in thinking he had to change system mid game again, AGAIN, never known a manager who has to do this in so many games, it's as if he doesn't understand that his formation is too blame in the first place. Got what was needed thanks to the subs though, just wish we could get it right from the off.

At this stage, more bothered about us building confidence, a win is a win is a win, I'll take it, phew.
players that came on bailed him out. had of started with the correct team we won have won easily. Very worrying that he keeps doing it and cant see it changing. Like him and want him to do well but stubbornness will cost us me thinks

It was all a bit neat and tidy first half without any end product mate, second half we were crap until Koeman changed it taking Rooney off (because of the eye injury) and Klaassen (can't believe he started the game ahead of Davies) for Davies and Niasse. We just seemed to look a lot more balanced after that, we had actual movement up front from Niasse, who was also more direct.

Kenny came on with 15 minutes left for Martina, and he made a big difference as well.

Koeman should be starting with Kenny and Davies, I would still have Niasse on the bench for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back