Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a disconnect somewhere.

Koeman does not tell them to go out there and play like actual spazzes.

But yet they do. There’s good players in our team. But they don’t play like it.

Hate us.

Trying to overplay, over pass, be too clever.

Little bit more direct might help, its starting to look like a Martinez side, loads of pointless passing and zero end product but he had Lukaku to drag him out.

If we must persist with this formation, I'd put DCL down the middle, Sandro and Lookman or Vlasic either side.

Hate us.

Players making individual mistakes and acting like tits you can say it happens.

But continuing with this setup of 2 identical DMs, no width, no pace, essentially no attacking focal point is all down to Koeman and his setup and formation.

It's absolutely trash right now and has been since the start of the season.

The basics seem to be lost on the players, pass and move, pass and move. Their midfielders are pushing high but nobody is occupying the space, they’re all standing and waiting for someone else to do it

We don't have a centre forward on the pitch, there is literally a massive open space of turf where a striker should be.

Ffs Koeman don't play Rooney and Sigurdsson together it does not work. You need pace and power up front.

If you don't want your job keep the same tosh you will hardly win a game. Bloody hell.

Players making individual mistakes and acting like tits you can say it happens.

But continuing with this setup of 2 identical DMs, no width, no pace, essentially no attacking focal point is all down to Koeman and his setup and formation.

It's absolutely trash right now and has been since the start of the season.

Manager AND players to blame for me.

Still. Only half time. Win and I doubt I’ll care.

Manager AND players to blame for me.

Still. Only half time. Win and I doubt I’ll care.

Oh yeah I don't disagree that the players need to sort it out.

But how many years has that been said about different players not having the bottle, heart or professionalism that should be expected of them.

You'd hope that would have changed under Moshiri and then down through Koeman but it seems not.

Rooney and Sandro shouldn't be near the team. They are so deep it's like having even more midfielders. If Sandro is up front then fine him every team he enters the centre circle.
No doubt a sub will step up and save us once again.

Hate us.

I believe the decision to accommodate Rooney in every starting line-up is destroying the team. What is he doing? Is he a striker? What is the point of dropping back and isolated Sandro on his own who cannot hold up a ball whatsoever.

We don't have a centre forward on the pitch, there is literally a massive open space of turf where a striker should be.

There’s massive gaps everywhere that aren’t being exploited. There wasn’t least 3 phases of play when their midfielders pushed so far up leaving a massive gap in front of the back 4. Not one of Gylfi, Rooney, Sandro, Davies or Gueye dropped into the hole to collect and turned. They all stood there, allowed them to fall back in then the ball goes back.

Lay the ball off and occupy space, the basics taught at young age

Hasn't learned a thing after watching us fail to create a chance for 75 minutes playing his garbage 4-3-3 on Saturday, then seeing us score twice with 4-4-2 and no Rooney.

It looks likely he will not learn. Same old static slow midfielders packing up in the middle with no movement. Pass pass pass sidepass...god this becomes familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back