Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we win on Sunday we will move into the top ten... Considering people want him sacked it's not a terrible start.
Stick with Koeman. He just needs time to get the right blend.

And these players haven't suddenly become clowns overnight, except Williams!

I actually think a major problem is the lack of a David Silva lefty type to thread passes through. Gareth Barry but younger........ and better!

Absolute must win and I've got little confidence that Koeman will get us through the group. What manager picks a long term injured full back for a squad instead of one of the few strikers we've got in the squad?!

A very egotistical one. As seen with his handling of the Barkley situation too.

That's pretty much conclusive at this point - Koeman's arrogance is bigger than his massive head.

you have to give them a chance to turn it around. He had a great first season, very average second season, so 4 months into his third is a fair time to judge we were getting worst and not turning the corner.
If they are a young manager and learning then yes. If they're an experienced manager and repeating the same mistakes they've made at other clubs then no.

It's ok lad our saviour Oumar will come on and win it after 70 minutes of watching Rooney and Sandro not play striker this weekend
This mate.
I'm now going to Goodison Park, knowing/expecting turgidness for 60 to 70 mins is on the agenda. And then we might have a go or bring a striker on! And its likely at 0-1 or 0-0. There's always going to be games where we have to set up to stop the opposition (even at home), but not every home game surely!

Stick with Koeman. He just needs time to get the right blend.

And these players haven't suddenly become clowns overnight, except Williams!

I actually think a major problem is the lack of a David Silva lefty type to thread passes through. Gareth Barry but younger........ and better!

I quite like how composed and rational you are in a crisis!Stick with Koeman for now maybe but if this goes on much longer, then my patience will snap!We spent a lot of money to crash out of the europa league in the group stages.

We dug a massive hole with our incredulous summer transfer strategy.
Koeman has wilfully climbed into it and started burying himself.

- Play some wide players
- Players who can run with ball
- Decide who the right back is (we have unbelievably changed this every single game)
- Grow some balls and drop players who aren't performing.

That's the only way we can even sneak into mid table for January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back