Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely believe a fair few clubs would have pulled the trigger by now considering the money he has spent and the absolute drivel he's signed.

Fans don't have trust in him, not sure the players do. History of falling out with players, Barkley apparent the same. Shocking treatment of Niasse.

I Mean selecting injured players for a tournament they won't recover for is mental.

Rather than get angry like I would have in the past, I just laughed when they equalised because it's just pure Everton under Koeman.

Go to the top of this page mate. Look at that grid. He's laughing at us, and the more you stare at him the more sinister he gets.

It doesn't matter what amount of money you earn if you are in dread of going in to work the next day.I think the players are going in to Finch Farm dreading seeing Koemans mug everyday.A happy and positive working environment will lead to results.The dour personality and the dour football.As we saw with Niasse.Koeman will have no problems with humiliating you in public if you get on his bad side.

Let's see how you react to a thread holiday.
And I'm far from being little !
7cfd0cf2908d190e85aa87556815d84e.gif

It doesn't matter what amount of money you earn if you are in dread of going in to work the next day.I think the players are going in to Finch Farm dreading seeing Koemans mug everyday.A happy and positive working environment will lead to results.The dour personality and the dour football.As we saw with Niasse.Koeman will have no problems with humiliating you in public if you get on his bad side.
I dread going to work every Monday mate, now Fridays. Thanks Ronnie la.

As much as I want to criticise Koeman for his team selection, not playing wingers and buying three no 10s, I must say the player have been an absolute disgrace. Koeman's post match analysis are correct. He may have picked a wingerless team but these players knew how important it was to win and we played at Goodison against the weakest team of the group. Why we chose to look like a league 1 side in the 1st half is beyond me. They've been all cowards. Gueye, Schniderlin in particular cos these two receive most of the ball when the move starts and both of them play it back or sideways 7/10 times.

As for Koeman, he uses the word "difficult" a bit too much for my liking and I don't like the negative vibes he gives in every press conference. He has seen enough games and has given enough excuses about injuries. Now he was complaining that we have 7 or 8 players out. Out of those only Jags and Keane would improve us right now. Even with Coleman and Bolasie out they aren't the reason we're [Poor language removed]. None of his expensive summer recruits have hit the ground running. Are we poor cos Mccarthy, Mori, Barkley are out?

I think Burnley is a must win game. We'll surely lose to Chelsea in the cup and the Arsenal game at Goodison. If we lose the Brighton game away too combined with elimination from EL I think he'll be gone well before Xmas which will make me sad cos as much as its his recruitment and tactics, the players too are responsible. Its Koeman's job to instill confidence. These are top quality players and they don't become terrible all of a sudden.

Koeman came out at the start of the season and said 7th is acceptable and aiming for the champions league is ridiculous... why should any of the players get motivated to achieve anything higher than that?

Genuinely believe a fair few clubs would have pulled the trigger by now considering the money he has spent and the absolute drivel he's signed.

Fans don't have trust in him, not sure the players do. History of falling out with players, Barkley apparent the same. Shocking treatment of Niasse.

I Mean selecting injured players for a tournament they won't recover for is mental.

Rather than get angry like I would have in the past, I just laughed when they equalised because it's just pure Everton under Koeman.

I laughed as well. Andy.....my anger is all used up :pint2:

In all the games we've played this season, we've played two decent halves so far.

One against the mighty Stoke and the other against Hadjuk Split.

He's set the team up, more or less in the same formation every game : WITH NO WIDTH

It's like Martinez in reverse.

OUT.

Not picking winger, picking 5 number 10s, blah blah blah blah. We had 62% possession, 8 shots on goal, dominated the game, attacked out wide through Baines and Kenny at times - those are your wingers, BTW, but our two pathetic center halfs killed us. Williams gave a goal away and every set piece was a joke because he and Holgate couldn't win anything in the air.

So WHAT PRAY TELL is Koeman supposed to do about that? He has two CBs hurt, he told the board he needed another once Mori went down.

Other than that, the issue isn't with the midfield, they owned the game. There is no CF. None. DCL is the closet we've got and he's just a kid. Again, Koeman said we needed one and didn't get one. Simple as that. So not sure what tactic would've produced more goals. 2 should've been PLENTY.

So again, what TACTIC would he have employed that wouldn't have had Holgate and Williams giving the ball away and getting killed on set pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back