Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most worrying this for me is how little sell on value this current squad has. Who would recoup a decent fee? I can't think of anyone we'd get over £20m for. If the next managerial appointment is a shocker this could easily turn into Aston Villa.

Agreed.
People will say you are overreacting but poor decisions on buying players snowball.

Shouldn't be here past tonight following this.

Clinically bad in every game we've played. No sign of improving and more or less already out of Europe at the 1st. of October.

Today I would've expected to see some changes. That lack of them to me is shocking. Just shocking.

To me, that's inexcusable. Players not playing well, that happens, but putting up 2 CFs without making complimentary changes in midfield is pointless.

Not quite...but very very nearly.
I'd say in terms of performances it is even worse. I'd say in terms of players frozen out and people pissed off, it is worse. The only defense is it's so early in the season. I think we need to show ambition for once and admit to ourselves that this isn't good enough.

I'd say in terms of performances it is even worse. I'd say in terms of players frozen out and people pissed off, it is worse. The only defense is it's so early in the season. I think we need to show ambition for once and admit to ourselves that this isn't good enough.

Never forget that game at Sunderland. We’re not quite there yet.

But well on the way.

I love giving long spells to managers and hate knee jerk sackings - but we have to see glimpses of his ideas and style and philosophy- if we saw something if his tactics and vision but we lost matches while trying I’m sure we’d forgive him

All he has to do is tell us his plan and we’d have more patience

The thing that gets to me, is that there's absolutely no signs of Koeman having a clue how to fix this. Nothing since the start of the season.

The team quite clearly haven't a clue what the plan is and the manager looks just as lost.

"But oh'kay."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back