Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The myth that professional footballers who play together in training every day need time to 'bed in'. That kind of wrong-headed thinking will get us relegated.

Unfortunately it's been proven every time that when a large influx of players comes into a team, the team struggles. Happens at every level in the game. I'm as pissed off as you, but we have to give him a bit of time. If he's sacked, realistically who are we going to get? Ancelotti is a pipe dream. Unsworth would be the only option.

Koeman had four games to save his job.

In my view, he hasn't done enough.

And I'm a big fan of Koeman's or was at least.

I thought he had a plan. A system. It doesn't seem that way.

He's lost the vast majority of the fans. The club can't let this continue.

Biggest test of Moshiri so far.
Holy crap, this coming from YOU is astounding! You've been one of his most ardent backers, fair play for holding your hand up.

I’m going to give him one more game. If Martina and Williams are in the side then I’m done with him. Continuing to pick such awful players doesn’t make any sense when there are other options.

It's really not a mess of a squad though. Yes it needs a top striker, but that's only because we want to be a top team. The match X8 we can put out is very strong and we have a lot of depth behind it. It's getting them into a system and getting them to be a team is the issue, and that's what a coaches job is.

It's a complete and utter mess. Baines, Williams, Martina, Calvert Lewin, Niasse, Vlasic... You really rate all of these players as they are right now to be starting games for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back