Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the fans turn and it becomes toxic, there is normally only one outcome.

Considering he's already had a team meeting and its made little difference, the players obviously arnt responding to him.

That’s thing with Everton, once Goodison turns it’s almost game over. Martinez crumbled and aged about 30 years, Walker crumbled and went on like a mad old loon, Smith just carried on regardless.

He's far from the only one culpable however, the Lukaku sale (probably inevitable I'm sure) yet subsequent failure to find an adequate replacement is a big factor in our struggles this campaign. And whoever authorised the signing of Ashley Williams the season before should be fired.

Walsh culpable too with recruitment.

Be interesting to know what his true views are, surely as DoF he would have more than a passing say in Koeman's future and/or any new appointment.

He has failed miserably. He bought rubbish and should be sacked for still playing them

Martina, Sandro, vlasic and Sigg should not be playing, they should be with Klassen

Holgate, Mirallis and Lookman should

He won’t get sacked. And weirdly, I don’t think he needs to be, this is a team devoid of confidence, not a awful players. We are stuck with them until January, and we should stick with Ronald until the at least
But as pundits and fans a like keep pointing out, we've no width or pace and are defensively weak on the flanks, particularly the right when Cuco plays. That all falls on the tactics and team selections. Confidence is an issue also but I believe it's came from persistent bad tactical decisions that don't get the best out of the players. I agree he most likely won't be sacked yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back