Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the problem I don't think the players trust or like him much, if he wasn't here Mirallas would be playing also I even wonder if Barkleys injury isn't so bad and it's just an excuse to out cast him. The players always look so miserable, get him gone and I bet there smiles will return. Even thought Niasse looks over the moon to be playing.

Miralles was crap since the Moyes era mate so don't think he would make a difference.

Koeman has run out of road though

We're saying that it's a new era under Moshiri. Well that begins on the pitch. The performances, including pre-season, have been nothing short of embarrassing.

We've scraped through the Europa League qualifying rounds, but been completely found out against any teams with a hint of quality (Spurs 0-3, Chelsea 0-2, United 0-4, Atalanta 0-3).

We don't look like scoring and we look fragile at the back. Laboured in possession with no evident team philosophy/ playing style or shape.

The manager doesn't know his best eleven players, but worse than that, he doesn't even know how he wants his team to play.

What on earth have you seen in his many many seasons of management that makes you think he is good for anything more than, at best, keeping us in our best of the rest position?

What promise of more do you see in him that warrants waiting through the crap on offer over much of his time with us?

Honestly asking. I see a decent manager but nothing more and thought it was a bang average appointment and not very ambitious.

Mate I know not many would agree with me to stick with Koeman. I saw him last season. I saw him turn a Martinez team and make them play with confidence and solidity at the back.

This is his 1st season with his assembled team. In that time he lost the focal point in Lukaku and not being replaced. He needs to be criticsed for prioritising some of the signings he made but he does not play on the field when our players take the cowards route. You see Gana and Schneiderlin and both of them are shadow of a players to last season. How many of last year's players do you see playing well this year? Our attack is totally new. I would be more worried if the players have lost faith in him. That does not seem to be true. The fear element is there to see, the heightened expectations are affecting us and in this moment one negative element kills the team. Even if we sack him now we won't get anywhere more than a top half finish. So atleast give him this season like we did for Martinez. Then we can make a better decision, thinking about other replacement options. Apart from Unsy or Moyes we won't get anyone better.

I think whatever Lukaku was going to go, but we made it so easy for him also we shouldn't have sold him to untied, they just pick off our best players whenever they wish and we just let the. Also he should have been £30 million more.

I hope Walsh, board, koeman or whoever was responsible for the lukaku disaster are enjoying watching coutiniho play for Liverpool today. He was desperate to leave Liverpool for Barcelona and Liverpool said no.

upload_2017-10-1_16-52-1.webp

Walsh has to shoulder a huge portion of it, as do the board and ultimately Moshiri as well.

Koeman wanted and asked for a striker and was told he would get one.

However, that isn't the root of the issues.
He also wanted and was told he would get gilfi at all costs.

A striker right now wouldn't have us winning games like magic I'm sorry.

The team is playing utter turd and we create nothing on a game to game basis.

I hope Walsh, board, koeman or whoever was responsible for the lukaku disaster are enjoying watching coutiniho play for Liverpool today. He was desperate to leave Liverpool for Barcelona and Liverpool said no.
We can't say no when the big boys come calling, that's a massive issue we need to address if we are ever going to be a big team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back