Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually glad that he tried to be positive after the match, but to say that his players lack creativity while not playing some of our more creative players, is just complete garbage.

Tactically RK is a moron. On 6 million a year. Its like an old Peter Sellers film.

How did he blag the job? No winger, two defensive players who are both out of form, his most expensive purchase in a depression, finishes the game with three no.10's but no Lennon or Lookman, a journeyman at right-back who would not be allowed to be a water-boy at a real club...
his tactics today left me wondering whether he is now trying to get the sack. Who thought playing niasse and DCL up front with two def mids was a good idea? he's just basic, unlikeable, crap.

No chemistry between him and the players, there is no way back for him, someone like Mourinho didn't survive similar situation.

Even if it's not his fault, a change is needed, you can't change the squad, you can't change the board, it's always the manager who pays the price.

The only thing that is in his favor the lack of available managers so early in the season.
That is the problem I don't think the players trust or like him much, if he wasn't here Mirallas would be playing also I even wonder if Barkleys injury isn't so bad and it's just an excuse to out cast him. The players always look so miserable, get him gone and I bet there smiles will return. Even thought Niasse looks over the moon to be playing.

Had more than enough time and money to sort that problem and didn't. I don't blame anyone but Koeman for that decision.

Walsh has to shoulder a huge portion of it, as do the board and ultimately Moshiri as well.

Koeman wanted and asked for a striker and was told he would get one.

However, that isn't the root of the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back