Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't.Martinez failed in the end and Koeman has failed as well. Just saying at least we had some genuine bright spots during Martinez time despite the terrible last two years. hell we even made a semifinal while languishing in 11th

As we have had during Koemans reign. Unbeaten run / City / Arsenal games come to mind. But lets not rewrite history and pretend Martinez was anything other than an awful manager.

I dont get why it has to be so black and white? Team Koeman or Team Martinez?? No... Neither are good enough for us the way I feel at the moment. Big club? Lets start acting big.

RK: "We had a win vs Sunderland, a win vs Bournemouth, a draw Thursday and defeat today. I liked what I saw from my team."

'Koff, just 'koff.

Is that what he's said in his post match interview mate? I can't watch him anymore, he spouts as much bullshit as Martinez did after a game.

A reporter asked him about the booing at half and full time, and he said that the players shouldn't be blamed today since they gave a better performance and commitment.

Changed the tone slightly in the official interview though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back