Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1wumt8.jpg

FRYING PAN=FIRE!!!!!!!

Those next few fixtures look awful. Can anyone really see us getting a result at Brighton? I can't either. Arsenal have enough to run rings around us and Leicester away is never going to be easy.

Lukaku saved Koeman last season.

Without Lu, we throw so many of those games and generally play crap.

Not to mention how much work Barkley did for him.

Mate Lukaku or Barkley they play for Everton. Its their job to play to their 100% Koeman or no Koeman. Everyone agreed Barkley needed to improve his game play and that is what Koeman asked him to do but he chickened out from fighting for his place and was badly advised. Again not Koeman's fault. Lukaku has 2 gash seasons of Martinez to realize he needed a change. And he had pretty much known the team he joined yet ge gavr his 100% as well which is what you expect from a professional footballer. Now compare that to Williams, Gana, Schneiderlin? When your defence is so porous how can you expect a confidence in the attacking players to express themselves?

The managers in modern day football take bullets everytime when the players blow hot and cold. And its not right. We are not Chelsea who will have multiple managers available to us.

I was slaughtered for saying I'd sooner have Moyes over Koeman.

Probably quite rightly...

Still, I'm not convinced Moyes would have done any worse - certainly not in the transfer market anyway.

/scarpers ducking and diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back