Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect he knows already, but if not, he will quickly learn you can't bin off cups to maintain merely a decent league position at Everton.

We need a trophy so badly.

We won't win anything lol attitude of fans is too bad .. Clapping Naismith who knocked us out

He could have replaced any of about 5 of them at half time.
He could have played Davies.
He could have played Kone.
He could have played Oviedo.
He could have tried 2 up front.
He could have made less changes.
Etc...
I could go on. The point is we lost 2-0 at home to Norwich. Koeman is far from blameless.

Lukaku was forced on him, Barry had to be rested, people would have moaned if Kone started ahead of Valencia given he's a new signing, so it'd be Niasse bad instantly if he couldn't get ahead of Kone for one game when Lukaku was injured, the formation was exactly the same as the one that has just saw us win 4 and draw 1 of our first 5 games, and the changes he made still consisted of senior squad players exclusively with the possible exception of Holgate.

Only issue I can see is Funes Mori ahead of Oviedo, but I don't think that affected the game, and I'm fairly sure - given Holgate filled in centre half - that there must have been an issue with Oviedo before the game and he was on the bench to make up the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back