Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No plan, no passion, no identity. Could you honestly pick out a player that is Everton out of that bunch? And, it comes from the management.

I believe, with the right manager and setup, that we have some v good players. Keane and Pickford were good signings, Tom Davies is going to be class. Our problems are organisational, there's a few who will look like different players from that dross with the right leadership

Has to be the quilted jackets that does it.

340E085800000578-3586450-Roberto_Martinez_alone_downcast_arms_tightly_crossed_his_default-m-35_1463067375427.jpg

_98427241_rk_epa.jpg

Anyone seen the text going round ?

Keoman Walsh Mosh and Kenwright all had a heated discussion,
it was so loud some of the executive seating supporters heard it.
Koeman has been sacked and Walsh is on his last chance.
Koeman blamed Walsh but thanked Moshiri
Kenwright has never liked Koeman and the majority of the playing staff dislike Koeman

I believe, with the right manager and setup, that we have some v good players. Keane and Pickford were good signings, Tom Davies is going to be class. Our problems are organisational, there's a few who will look like different players from that dross with the right leadership

Completely agree. If the players were firing on all cylinders and had some actual organisation and management, we would actually have a half decent side.

Pickford, Keane, baines if he has the right support and Coleman when back, makes for a good defence. Gana, davies and now vlasic (who is looking increasingly like a decent player) is a good middle, with siggy and Morgan both great players on their day.

Kenwright has never liked Koeman and the majority of the playing staff dislike Koeman

Who's keoman mate? And I doubt they would Let there conversation be heard.

Will believe it when I see it on the official site/twitter feed. Far too many "rumours" doing the rounds at the moment.

Gave me a laugh that

No mate. I got the WhatsApp tho lol

Completely agree. If the players were firing on all cylinders and had some actual organisation and management, we would actually have a half decent side.

Pickford, Keane, baines if he has the right support and Coleman when back, makes for a good defence. Gana, davies and now vlasic (who is looking increasingly like a decent player) is a good middle, with siggy and Morgan both great players on their day.

Oh yeah, Vlasic looks good. I'm slightly concerned that Siggy will be an autopick for whoever comes in next. He needs to play for his place like everyone else, though I realise he's mostly getting forced out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back