Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
140 million quid to end up in the bottom three.Looking at it strategically this club is a shambles, and is at it's lowest ebb since the latter days of the Walter Smith regime.At least the pain the torment and torture will be over soon.Just go Koeman for both your own sake and ours just go.You needed to get results against Lyon and Arsenal to save your sorry ass, and you failed.Your legacy to Everton is one of failure.A failure that was 140 million smackers in the making.If you had any sense of decency and integrity, then you would have tendered your resignation this evening.

Last edited:
Anyone posted this beautiful piece of weaseling yet? (please be true)

martin-333x435.jpg

With all respect, why should we keep Koeman? Why should Everton accept this level of performance and results?

Out of all our rivals the neighbours, Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs.Everton is the only one out of those clubs, that would have fans defending and insisting that a manager who spent 140 million pounds in the summer, to have us on the verge of an early exit from europe, and who spent 140 million pounds to have us in the bottom three, be given more time to turn it around.

We need new owners. That is not a guarantee of success in the slightest. But what we have now will never make us a top club again.
As it stands we may as well get relegated, I’m tired of hanging on in the top league, with absolutely no prospect of ever winning the thing.
God! I’m tired of failure.
No chairman , investor, manager or player comes to Everton F.C. with the intention to fail us, but in the last 30 years they all have and I’m tired of it. Bone weary tired . I don’t have the answers anymore.
For the first time ever, after over five decades of being an Evertonian, I’m beginning not to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.