Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to see a response from Koeman on Friday. Maybe something along the lines of giving Valencia a chance to play off Lukaku, rather than persisting with the vogue formation despite Barkley's poor form.

He's going to have to use his initiative if he's to keep getting results out of this fairly limited set of players over the course of the season.

I agree we need to change formation......but I would have Kone before Valencia.

That's how little I rate Valencia :oops:

The only concern for me, if really you'd call it a concern this early in the season, is that Spurs are the only team of note we've played.

We do play better against better teams in our recent history, so hopefully that continues, but there will be sterner tests ahead.

Wasn't having ago, old enough to see a lot of squads with potential in the past but we have always missed the boat with the 1 or 2 quality signings to move us to the next level.
Apologies I wasn't having a pop
We have always had to try and build and never had the money to add the real quality - since the mid 80's it has been a real test of endurance for us as supporters

Could Ron be dragged into the upcoming Bungs scandal after big sams faux pa ? Possible 8 Prem managers involved,
Id guess maybe Pardew, Hughes and who knows

QUOTE="orly, post: 4919612, member: 16002"]Aren't they all ex- premier league managers?[/QUOTE]
I only scanned the report mate, is Moyes considered ex-Prem I wonder? {I know he's at Sunderland]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back