Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt tag you.

Effectively. Also the baiting of Davek in this thread. Not appropriate.

@davek 's a sceptic regarding Koeman that much is true.

However, a healthy dose of scepticism is fine. Its results that matter as do performances.

Too many on here getting too carried away with the first 4 results.

Not taking it ONE GAME AT A TIME

Effectively. Also the baiting of Davek in this thread. Not appropriate.

@davek 's a sceptic regarding Koeman that much is true.

However, a healthy dose of scepticism is fine. Its results that matter as do performances.

Too many on here getting too carried away with the first 4 results.

Not taking it ONE GAME AT A TIME

Performances dont matter at all.

I watch Everton cos I want them to win, if I want to be entertained I would watch a film.

Performances dont matter at all.

I watch Everton cos I want them to win, if I want to be entertained I would watch a film.

One of the best, if not THE best, Everton matches I remember watching was the BM semi final away leg, which was on TV. Me and my Old Man watched, utterly enthralled in the 0 0 game.

One of the best, if not THE best, Everton matches I remember watching was the BM semi final away leg, which was on TV. Me and my Old Man watched, utterly enthralled in the 0 0 game.

0-0 at Bayern IS a result!

I sort of agree and sort of don't.

For me, the win is the be all and end all, but should be done with panache at every available opportunity.

Performances do matter, but not more than a win. Win first and foremost.

Win over everything, I dont care how we play, how we score, as long as we win, winning is all that matters to me, nothing else is important.

0-0 at Bayern IS a result!

Win over everything, I dont care how we play, how we score, as long as we win, winning is all that matters to me, nothing else is important.
Absolutely.

Don't get me wrong, if we win ugly then I'm not averse to that - a win is a win.

But I'd like it to look good when possible.

I sort of agree and sort of don't.

For me, the win is the be all and end all, but should be done with panache at every available opportunity.

Performances do matter, but not more than a win. Win first and foremost.

Precisely.

If its a two legged affair - its who comes out on top after 180 minutes plus injury time.

As long as that's Everton Football Club. That is ALL that matters.

We're here to win trophies. Simple as that.

If a draw is the target to ensure the win for EFC thats fine. However, a win in both legs is preferable.

So then what is it? Are we going to scrutinize 7 games in or can we wait for the business end of the season?
I scrutinise the 7 games so far in terms of stylistic differences between him and Moyes/Martinez. I dont do it over points won or league position. It's way too short a period for the latter, but we can discern the early style adopted by Koeman and discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back