Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's downed him again

Someone throw the towel in for davek he's getting pummelled here

"You've pummelled davek here Goat. He's going to throw the towel in lad"

-1fa7990b44bd6f49.jpg

And yet earlier today you took issue with me saying Southampton were 1 game away from the CL.

You want it to be 1 way David.

But its the other way.
One is 7 games in (and therefore of no consequence), the other is at the business end of the season when three points mattered to about 3 teams...and Southampton were never in the CL spot shake up, they were merely fighting for a EL spot in the last two weeks of last season.

Looks like we've entered Koeman's annual be kak for 10 games period which ends changing to 352 and finishing the season looking great in about 7th.

I wonder if any other Everton manager has had his name sang by 85% of Anfield before. Until Koeman sinks to those depths, he's an obvious improvement.

This will live with me for the rest of my life. I hope to never come out of a ground this angry ever again.

One is 7 games in (and therefore of no consequence), the other is at the business end of the season when three points mattered to about 3 teams...and Southampton were never in the CL spot shake up, they were merely fighting for a EL spot in the last two weeks of last season.
So then what is it? Are we going to scrutinize 7 games in or can we wait for the business end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back