Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first 2/3 of last season we played a lot more good football than dross, but we couldn't convert those performances into points. This year we've played a lot more dross but are picking up points. I'll take that tbh.

Koeman to finished 7th and 6th despite having half his squad sold every summer

Martinez finished 11th and 11th selling nobody and spunking more money than any manager in our history

Their is no debate over who is the better manager

Koeman will be judged after the next two transfer windows then hopefully he has his team on the pitch .will be interesting if he can integrate any of the youngsters into the squad/team over the coming months.

Lads......I received this the other day......I suggest you stop feeding the forum troll, it's pointless and actually a bit sad, but each to their own.

"I guarantee you Dave doesn't believe the stuff he's saying. He's saying it to wind people up and nothing more. I have it on good authority that he wanted Martinez out by last winter, but just kept pretending otherwise on the board for giggles. Stop rising to his bait you passionate man you"

Lads......I received this the other day......I suggest you stop feeding the forum troll, it's pointless and actually a bit sad, but each to their own.

"I guarantee you Dave doesn't believe the stuff he's saying. He's saying it to wind people up and nothing more. I have it on good authority that he wanted Martinez out by last winter, but just kept pretending otherwise on the board for giggles. Stop rising to his bait you passionate man you"

Wow.

And yet he has had @mikeh72 and others desperately waving at him for months, desperate for acknowledgment

Incredible work from David. I for one was taken in by it for ages.

I want day vek to be real. Can't believe it. RIP u will live on forever. I wanna run to u. Really can't believe this. @

He's mentally broken you Mike. Knowing he was doing it while you begged for acknowledgment has been real.

He's mentally broken you Mike. Knowing he was doing it while you begged for acknowledgment has been real.

He acknowledged me for ages, but put me on ignore eventually

IMG_3553.webp

If Koeman needs several windows with big money to spend then i wonder how Martinez would have done with it?

One things for sure, Joe Royle didnt need 4 windows...or 2 years....Unsworth had us playing extremely well also...

Yes he may want his own guys in, but that doesnt excuse backs to the wall negative defensive tactics and long balls...

Palace played 2 wingers, we went with Bolasie and Cleverley ffs.

If Koeman needs several windows with big money to spend then i wonder how Martinez would have done with it?

One things for sure, Joe Royle didnt need 4 windows...or 2 years....Unsworth had us playing extremely well also...

Yes he may want his own guys in, but that doesnt excuse backs to the wall negative defensive tactics and long balls...

Palace played 2 wingers, we went with Bolasie and Cleverley ffs.

Southampton had a net spend of £2.7m in the year Koeman got them to sixth.

You really are clueless about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back