Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not "our manager right or wrong" though is he? I think you'll find that the worshipping of false Gods is a Kopite trait, not an Everton one.

Now then: our manager taking selfies in a gym and tweeting them. I'm sorry, but that has to stop. He's not at some trash club like Feyenoord or Southampton now where those things can be tolerated. We are vastly superior to that embarrassing tat.

At Everton we support our manager, until such a time he doesnt deserve our support, I think you have forgotten that David.

Your constant sniping at our manager reminds me of the kopite reaction to Woy.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

At Everton we support our manager, until such a time he doesnt deserve our support, I think you have forgotten that David.

Your constant sniping at our manager reminds me of the kopite reaction to Woy.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
I support our manager too. I dont encourage him to make a tool out of himself and Everton though. It was embarrassing when RM did that Jason Derulo abomination shuffle. Koeman's self promotion on twitter falls in the same category. It's not right. Not at all. Not for a club like this. And btw, I dont think I'm the only one who feels this way, not by a long chalk.

I support our manager too. I dont encourage him to make a tool out of himself and Everton though. It was embarrassing when RM did that Jason Derulo abomination shuffle. Koeman's self promotion on twitter falls in the same category. It's not right. Not at all. Not for a club like this. And btw, I dont think I'm the only one who feels this way, not by a long chalk.

You and Zat seem to be the only people out of 000s that feels this way.

Chalk that.

I just dont think a manager of a club like this should be tweeting. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'd rather my manager wind his neck in and stop using photos like that to underline what a 'professional' he is and constantly banging on about fitness all the time. That last pic with the message is cringeworthy.

It might be acceptable at S'ton and other such non-clubs, but not here.
Phenomenal

How about I poll ya mar?
large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back