Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, so they can, but Koeman can't?

More double standards and hypocrisy.
I suppose in a way that IS what I'm saying yes. Those managers earned the right to the ego trip. Anyone else falling short of those achievements just looks silly.

I suppose in a way that IS what I'm saying yes. Those managers earned the right to the ego trip. Anyone else falling short of those achievements just looks silly.
So....

'a football manager' can use it....but a 'serious manager won't indulge in it'....but managers who've 'earned the right' can be registered on Twitter.

I'm lost in your approval system here, I think it's just best I put it down to yet another dig at Koeman.

So....

'a football manager' can use it....but a 'serious manager won't indulge in it'....but managers who've 'earned the right' can be registered on Twitter.

I'm lost in your approval system here, I think it's just best I put it down to yet another dig at Koeman.
You can put it down to consistency: if Klopp had produced a selfie in a gym of himself after a work out and started quoting fitness gurus I'd be PMSL and highlighting it...and you'd have been Lolling and agreeing with me.

You can put it down to consistency: if Klopp had produced a selfie in a gym of himself after a work out and started quoting fitness gurus I'd be PMSL and highlighting it...and you'd have been lolling and agreeing with me.
I agreed with you last week on the keeper, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

You wouldn't have been laughing at Klopp if he'd posted that selfie on a twitter account?
No mate. I wouldn't give a toss, even more so when he, as is Koeman currently doing very well.

It should be noted that I rarely laugh out loud at any selfies, memes are much funnier and them memes need their source, which you could argue are in part provided by said selfies.

You can put it down to consistency: if Klopp had produced a selfie in a gym of himself after a work out and started quoting fitness gurus I'd be PMSL and highlighting it...and you'd have been Lolling and agreeing with me.

Serious question here David.

And sorry if I offend you, but, you do realise that Ronald Koeman is OUR manager, right?

I mean you seem to be using a vermin manager to make a point, so im just trying to work out if you know the difference between what THEY do and what we do?

Text back.

Serious question here David.

And sorry if I offend you, but, you do realise that Ronald Koeman is OUR manager, right?

I mean you seem to be using a vermin manager to make a point, so im just trying to work out if you know the difference between what THEY do and what we do?

Text back.
He's not "our manager right or wrong" though is he? I think you'll find that the worshipping of false Gods is a Kopite trait, not an Everton one.

Now then: our manager taking selfies in a gym and tweeting them. I'm sorry, but that has to stop. He's not at some trash club like Feyenoord or Southampton now - clubs where those things can be tolerated. We are vastly superior to that embarrassing tat.

He's done decent overall so far, especially seeing how it seems Moshiri's sold him a lie. The last 3 games have been a disaster though and I hope that's not a sign that the wheels are coming off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back