Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Everton and we don't win every game.

Not sure on the relevance to Everton bit, no team wins every game.
Noticed that line yesterday myself. It's a good job he's still in his honeymoon period or he'd have rightly received a bollocking over that...especially as that run included a home cup tie against Norwich's reserve team.

Noticed that line yesterday myself. It's a good job he's still in his honeymoon period or he'd have rightly received a bollocking over that...especially as that run included a home cup tie against Norwich's reserve team.

Davy boy relax.It will take Koeman time to undo the damage your friend Martinez caused.Sure even up to the day of his sacking Martinez was still in his honeymoon period as far as you were concerned.Don't worry about a thing Davy.We'll beat Man City no bother later on today with Koeman putting on a tactical masterclass.Just leave the petty vindictive agendas aside and relax.;)

Are you struggling to deal with a manager who says it as it is, especially after the bullshit spouted over the last two seasons

But he didn't say that, did he?
"the last two or three results, including the cup game, were not what we expect but we know we are Everton and we don't win every game."

How else would you translate that if it wasn't saying it was within the bounds of acceptability that we lose against Norwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back