Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the last two or three results, including the cup game, were not what we expect but we know we are Everton and we don't win every game."

How else would you translate that if it wasn't saying it was within the bounds of acceptability that we lose against Norwich?
Shut up Dave ffs.

Got a banner prepped for the next home game for when we lose today. How's 'Koeman and Moshiri time to go NSNO'?

Last edited:
So what did it mean if it wasn't an acceptance of a cup exit?

..or maybe it's easier to 'answer' by saying "shut up FFS"?

No Everton manager has won the mickey mouse cup.He wanted to try out the squad depth and to find out how many duds Martinez left behind.Koeman won't be getting fired anytime soon no matter how bad you want it to happen.He should and will be given the time to implement his vision on this football club and the vast majority of fans are behind him.Only people with obsessive agendas with regards to the current manager are looking for blood at this point in time.

"the last two or three results, including the cup game, were not what we expect but we know we are Everton and we don't win every game."

How else would you translate that if it wasn't saying it was within the bounds of acceptability that we lose against Norwich?
'Were not what we expect'

V

'Phenomenal Charachter'

Only one winner.

Taking aim yet again.

Should we be shutting up shop and trying to get to half time at 0-0 today? Like it was acceptable to do in the reverse fixture this time last season? Is that what Everton should be doing?

Or do you 'expect a decent performance' from a manager you've hardly had a good word to say about alongside a group of players outside of 2 or 3 you've been heavily critical of including the majority of new faces? Yet you expect a 'decent performance'

You're all over the gaff.

'Were not what we expect'

V

'Phenomenal Charachter'

Only one winner.

Taking aim yet again.

Should we be shutting up shop and trying to get to half time at 0-0 today? Like it was acceptable to do in the reverse fixture this time last season? Is that what Everton should be doing?

Or do you 'expect a decent performance' from a manager you've hardly had a good word to say about alongside a group of players outside of 2 or 3 you've been heavily critical of including the majority of new faces? Yet you expect a 'decent performance'

You're all over the gaff.

He's got you again Ian.

I'm merely commenting on the words of the manager which were initially highlighted by another poster...who happens to be the site owner, but no one fancied challenging him on it. Funny that.
But no one is gonna take you serious when one of the most common criticisms of Martinez' reign was his press conferences, especially those post match and after defeat, which you may have commented negatively occasionally but with nowhere near the way you're going at Koeman here, yet just the other day you said to be.

'I do mind inconsistency'

I'd put it to you, with respect, that you're not being very consistent with your treatment of Everton's managers.

Why don't you just admit that all the.....

'Any Everton manager gets a year of my support as he should from all fans'

Was nothing more than a dig at those who cottoned on to Martinez quicker than others and you simply can't stand the fact that Martinez ain't here and Koeman is, as it could look to passers by that you got it badly wrong on Martinez, from your over the top support of him all the way down to the lowest of things that was mocking good Evertonians for been pissed off at losing so often.

I don't see it that way and if you do then you must think he's doing it just for attention and not because he actually believes it, which is a harsher criticism than any I could throw at him.

I do think Dave is going a bit far with this currently, yes.

But it is funny.

Everton's best start in how many seasons?

Dave hates Everton, FACT as the Newcastle manager once said.

Imagine hating something so much though that you spent the majority of your existence on a fan forum of it slating it at every possible opportunity.

Every time I log on here it's another snide attack on the manager by the same monotonous poster.

I'd hate to be that bitter, it must be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back