Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton's best start in how many seasons?

Dave hates Everton, FACT as the Newcastle manager once said.

Imagine hating something so much though that you spent the majority of your existence on a fan forum of it slating it at every possible opportunity.

Every time I log on here it's another snide attack on the manager by the same monotonous poster.

I'd hate to be that bitter, it must be awful.
A Newcastle manager said that?

No. I'm passing comment on the fact that this manager thought it was within the bounds of acceptability that we exit a cup competition that represents half of our silverware possibilities for a season. As did many here too: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...fl-cup-tuesday-20-sept-19-45-ko.91691/page-70
It was his 4th game in charge, he had been in the job about 3 months and you are talking about winning silverware while Ronald is still finding out about the capabilities and depth of our squad :D . We got beat,get over it and venture back in to the real world

He's had to rebuild the team from the ground up and you do that from the back, being defensively sound and organised. Once you get that then you can look about creating more opportunities in the final third. It'll come, 8/10 so far for the Dutch Moyes.

Cu0n5hyWYAIB1CY_zpspwecrlmo.jpg

dumb penalties aside he has turned our defence around in next to no time
That wasn't the game to demonstrate it today: two pens concede and 19 shots at our goal.

He's shored things up by getting a lot of players in all games behind the ball.

If that's the way he's thinking until he gets better attacking options in then fine. But it aint pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back