Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Worst manager in PL history".

Lol. Just Lol.
I agree it's unfair to call him the worst manager in the history of the premier league.

Managers like Chris Hutchings (Wigan) Egil Olson (Wimbledon) and Christian Gross (Spurs) are some of the worst managers in the history of this league. That's the company Martinez is keeping. But like I say he's no worse than them.

I agree it's unfair to call him the worst manager in the history of the premier league.

Managers like Chris Hutchings (Wigan) Egil Olson (Wimbledon) and Christian Gross (Spurs) are some of the worst managers in the history of this league. That's the company Martinez is keeping. But like I say he's no worse than them.

I should have clarified I meant worst out of managers that have completed at least 1 full season. So not counting the John Carvers and Chris Hutchings' of the world.

Played sir.
Yes and no.

I'd say it's one thing to take over a sinking ship mid or in Benitez' case late season and not keep them up, it is however, somewhat different to make a team progressively worse than when you took over and eventually after 4 years relegate them.

Ha Ha

When any of that lot run up a 72 point PL season you'll have a point to make there.

We wont get near that mammoth total under Koeman. There is simply no way it'll happen. It only happened in the first place for us because we had a manager who threw caution to the wind and went for it. Of course, that type of approach can end in tears too...and thats what we got also.

Were Chelsea the only top seven team to win this weekend? Hmmm.....so were actually still sixth,in the mix for European football next season, and yet people are calling for the manager to be sacked. You cannot be serious! Come January Everton and City will have had their seasonal 'slump' and will be back on track with a few signings , while those that play in front of the Analfield Folly and the Arse will be in the middle of their seasonal failure. We are well in the chase for Europe,blues. Have faith.

Ha Ha

When any of that lot run up a 72 point PL season you'll have a point to make there.

We wont get near that mammoth total under Koeman. There is simply no way it'll happen. It only happened in the first place for us because we had a manager who threw caution to the wind and went for it. Of course, that type of approach can end in tears too...and thats what we got also.

Everton history will judge him for what he was, a complete failure.

Yes and no.

I'd say it's one thing to take over a sinking ship mid or in Benitez' case late season and not keep them up, it is however, somewhat different to make a team progressively worse than when you took over and eventually after 4 years relegate them.

Either way, they both were in charge when their sides were relegated.

They wouldnt have taken the job on thinking they would do so.

I was trying to be a clever clogs, @davek swatted me like.

Everton history will judge him for what he was, a complete failure.

They'll have to rip out the entry for season 2013/14 then.

*guffaws*

61MIFZHGdKL._AC_UL320_SR234,320_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back