Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer window was a failure Ian.

Dress it up as much as you like, but it was BAD.

It wasnt a write off, but we didnt get the bodies we needed.

If you think Enner freaking Valencia was good business, well, LOL.

Stickleback replaced Howard
Williams replaced Stones
Bolasie replaced Pienaar
Gana was the only player we bought to "improve" the squad

Plus we failed to get rid of the massive amount of utter shitters we have hanging around like a bad smell.
Also I don't think I've ever commented on Valencia, I'm saying the window wasn't a failure, that's my opinion, a striker short of being a good window, Koeman wasn't to know Barkley would forget how to play football and at the start of the season, when assuming we'd go 4-2-3-1 I doubt their was a poster who wouldn't of had Ross in the middle of that three, whereas now I fully agree he needs replacing, so you could say it was an area that needed strengthening. Maybe that's why Gabbiadini was a target, but back to back 11th's didn't aid us in luring him?

So as it stands still in the European places (sixth), 2nd best defence in the league, game in hand on most of the teams in the league.

All this on the back of an alleged failure of a transfer window.

A quarter of the way into the season.

I'd of taken that.

:coffee:

You're not looking at this table the right way, imo.

Forget Utd, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs...over 38 games they will be above us. We need to be looking at the results of the likes of Leicester and Southampton and Stoke and WHU - teams that are capable of finishing top half. That is our mini league.

Forget Utd, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs...over 38 games they will be above us. We need to be looking at the results of the likes of Leicester and Southampton and Stoke and WHU - teams that are capable of finishing top half. That is our mini league.

Well in that case David, we sit top of the league.

GET IN.

Deal with this boy David, hes given me a headache.

He makes things up more than you.
No mate, only team this season this far to go ahead away at spurs and city, it's not a big deal it was just to reference the fact that we've coped in the games V the top teams.

No mate, only team this season this far to go ahead away at spurs and city, it's not a big deal it was just to reference the fact that we've coped in the games V the top teams.

Even El Fraudo did well against the big teams, what separates the good and the bad is the ability to beat the "other" teams.

But it was ok for you to do it under Martinez?

I'm sure you told me you didn't like inconsistency?

Oh and that was 26 days prior (in 2015) to what I've just said (in 2016)

IMG_0005.webp

Pipe down

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back